Thursday, January 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Me

Today I am 27 years old.

Although I am not a famous singer or writer, I have everything that they write and sing about. I am not rich, but I have everything I need.

I have family that loves me.

Three beautiful, healthy children.

A husband who I love more today than the day I married him. He's my best friend.

Clothes to wear, food to eat.

And I know God.

I have peace, love and happiness.

I don't need anything else.

I'm putting a big bow on it all and saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Rachel!!! You've been a gift to me. :)

Kaila said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RACHEL!!!

Middy said...

Happy Birthday Rachel! Hope it's wonderful.

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Sis

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Rachel!

I love you very much. Whenever I think about you and your family it makes me smile.

Nothing makes me happier than to hear how much you love your husband and he is your best friend.

Life can be so very hard at times and there is no better gift we can receive from God than to have a partner we are in love with and is our best friend when those times come which they surely will from time to time.

Love,

Dad