Sunday, May 11, 2008

Good to Be Home





Right now Lee is cuddling Julius in his leather armchair, Boo and Liv are playing with the "It's a boy" balloons in the kitchen, and I am just happy to be HOME. There is so much more to say - it was a good experience, and I am glad that it's over. We have our beautiful little boy and pretty much all is well with the world.


I did get pee'd on the first time I changed his diaper.


Lee was amazing this weekend. I could not have asked for a better partner in everything.


Thanks to everyone for the prayers, for the gifts, and for the well wishes.


I'll post details later, I just don't feel like sitting in front of the computer right now. I want to be with my family.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay! Congratulations Rachel and Lee! (And Elijah and Olivia too.) Julius looks like he's so wonderful. Can't wait to meet him.

Kaila said...

I'm so happy for all of you!