Thursday, July 31, 2008

Wedding Pictures


This is our cousins, Nick and Carly. They are a year older than Boo.

This is that rare bird, a picture of our entire family, and dressed up, too.


Mel and Keith, the happy couple. Mel is Lee's second cousin.

Uncle Jerry - he's Lee's uncle - dancing with beauteous Olivia. We did not expect to see Uncle Jerry at the wedding, so it was a special treat.


Nan, and the squishy pudgy little man I call my son. Nan loves babies.


Lee and his darling. Oh my goodness I love this man.


Me, looking adorable.

My girl, kickin' her heels up on the dance floor. Woo!


No force on earth could have gotten Lee on that dance floor - except for a promise he made to his little girl.


Nan, on the other hand, was just dying for an excuse to dance. I know she misses having Pap to dance with.


The proud Papa. Nothing makes me feel more warm and fuzzy than when Lee holds his new son.



My darling Boo.


Ahem: AWWWWWWWWWWW.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Awwwwwwwwwww! :*) :::sniff:::

Nancy Yatabe said...

The pictures are soooo great. I can say I love being a great grand ma also. Even if I do not see the little ones. They are all so sweet. Love to see them. Love, Grand Ma Nancy PS I will never for the wedding. I am glad that you are so happy

Unknown said...

Aw, Julius is in a Moby...-Analisa, new reader, followed a link from a comment on Faith & Family