Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Very Special Blessing

I just received an aboslutely beautiful quilt for Gabriel, from my friend Laurel!! Laurel thank you so very much!! Laurel is a very talented quilter and mother. You can see some of her work at her blog Lively Stitches. I wish I could express to you ow beautiful this quilt is in person. The backing is a soft green, and the ducks are fuzzy. There is soft flannel all over the quilt. You can't buy something nice like this in the store, it is a real heirloom. What a special present for Gabriel.

2 comments:

Laurel H. said...

I am SO glad you like it. It is easy to create for people like you, Rachel, who appreciate the work that goes into a handcrafted quilt. Enjoy!

jennifaye said...

It was amazing, Laurel!

Hurry up Gabe so you can lay on your blankie!!

Love Nana