Friday, December 31, 2010

Lee's Christmas Present to Me


   This is the beautiful Celtic knotwork jewelry box that Lee bought me for Christmas. He wanted to get me a jewelry box that was unique and interest with a fantasy kind of flair. It is perfect. ♥ He actually consulted me about it, because he said he didn't know who to ask or where to look. We decided together to check out the local Celtic gifts shop, because we have had such good luck there before.


   Each of these gift boxes were nested in tissue paper and each box was individually wrapped in wrapping. He went to a lot of effort in the presentation.


    Inside each box were several beautiful pieces of hemp and bead jewelry that Lee picked for me. He chose each piece himself as a surprise to me. Each piece was individually wrapped inside the small boxes. Each piece is especially beautiful. They are sturdy and can't be broken by tiny grabby hands but also richly lovely and colorful. There are more pieces with pink and purple hemp but I am wearing them right now.


    This is so wonderful and lovely I don't even have the words. Lee is a talented and loving gift-giver. On Christmas day, I felt like there was no one else in the world receiving as thoughtful and loving a gift as this. When Lee told me about it later, he said some lovely things that I can't even put into words, but I will ponder them in my heart.