Friday, March 16, 2007

What A Week

On Wednesday, when I got off of work, I found out that I had left the lights on in Lee's car, completely draining the battery. It was 9:30 at night and he had to throw the kids in the other car and come give me a jump. He might not have been mad if I hadn't done the same exact thing the day before.

Sigh.

I rode my bike almost every nice day this week. The trailer is so easy to set up! It's great. The kids are loving it, too. I want to get a bike with foot pedals and no gears, but Lee insisted on me getting a "real bike". Well, he was right as always. Having the gears makes such a big difference in going up hills. I'm working my way up to longer rides. It's a real joy.

Mom - before I forget - it's about time to plant your tomatoes and peppers.

Lee did not go into work tonight because of the snow. Oh, there will be people calling for Pizza Delivery. But I am glad he will not be the one delivering it to him. His boss was not pleased. The tips would not have been worth the risk to his safety and our little car.

We went to the park. It missed us.

This coming campaign marks my one year anniversay with Avon. I'm really proud of that. I'm not the best at sticking with things that I start, but Avon has been so good for me in so many different ways. I don't wear a TON of makeup now, but I enjoy wearing a little bit just for fun. It doesn't make a difference to Lee, but it helps me feel better about myself.

1 comment:

jennifaye said...

Whoa, you read my mind... I was going to ask if it was time... yippee! I am going to let the boys help.

Congrats on one year with avon... did you get my recent order?
mommi