Sunday, January 6, 2008

Meme Too

1. WHO WERE YOU NAMED AFTER? I think Rachel came from a book, but my middle name belonged to my mother's sister, and it is also the diminutive of both of my grndmother's names. I gave that middle name to Olivia, too.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I don't remember, probably at somesappy song on the radio.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I don't care about my handwriting, and it shows.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I like a "cold cut" sub, which is basically bologna and a little salami.

5. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT? Nooooo, never. k, bad habit.

6. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.

7. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No, but I do have a fantasy about hang gliding.

8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I like all cereal, but I especially like Life cereal.

9. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No, I don 't. But right now I have a pair that zippers, because I was tired of people always tying my shoes for me at work.

10. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Not yet, but I will be.

11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM ? Chocolate chip cookie dough. Bless the person who invented it.

12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Everything. Their demeanour.

13. RED OR PINK? Pink, I guess, since I'm wearing a pink sweater right now.

14.WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU?My lack of self-control with everything.

15. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Sarah Beaver and Lisa Thomas

16. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I'm in my jamees, ok?? A pink sweater that threw on when I got out of bed, and green flannel pants that have starbursts on them. My feet are are and cute with pink toenails.

17. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? English muffin with fake butter.

18.. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Nothing, which means the kids are quietly destroying the living room.

19. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Cerulean.

20. FAVORITE SMELLS? There is this cologne that Lee used to wear when we were dating. I have an old hemp necklace of his that still has a tiny trace of that smell on it.

21. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Lisa, my manager and friend

22. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I like all the people whose blogs I have shamelessly copied this from. I wonder if anyone says no to this question ever.

23. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Lee got me to where I understand, and therefore can enjoy, baseball.

24. HAIR COLOR? Just brown, but my soul has red hair (haha), so I like to dye it to match.

25. EYE COLOR? greenish

26. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, and I doubt I ever will. When my eyes inevitably deteriorate, I will wear glasses.

27. FAVORITE FOOD? I'm not hungry right now.

28. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? happy endings

29. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? ... I don't remember

30. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? pink, I think we've gone over this a few times.

31. SUMMER OR WINTER? Oh, summer. I miss you.

33. HUGS OR KISSES? Both, as often as possible

34. FAVORITE DESSERT? Mommi's cheesecake

35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I just finished "First Comes Love" by Scott Hahn, I am about to start "Teach Your Own" by John Holt (for like the millionth time)

37. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Mouse pads are obsolete lol

38. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? I unwatched the Steeler's game.

39. FAVORITE SOUND? the ocean & trains

40. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Um, Bob Dylan? :)

41. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? San Diego. I was born in England, but I don't remember it.

42. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Yeah, I'm "creative", very good at working under a deadline, and a great test taker. I do NOT possess good organizational skills!

43. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Right. England.

2 comments:

Kaila said...

You and I have the same favorite ice cream!

jennifaye said...

I miss Sarah too!!! David says he misses Sarah's baking. hmmmm... anyway, I thought it meant people who had passed on. I miss Sarah even to the point of physical pain.

Mommi