Thursday, January 10, 2008

School

I should be straightening the house right now, but instead I am pouring over my new classes, reading the syllabi (IS that the plural of syllabus, I wonder?) and assignments for the semester.

For my E-Commerce class, I am required to:

compare an e-commerce store to a retail store (one choice: barnes and noble)

set up an ebay account and a paypal account and sell some items

final project: set up a functioning internet storefront (on a hacc sandbox server)

!!!

How COOL is that?! I have always wanted to know how to set up a store, and now I will have a safe environment in which to do so. And I'll get graded for it. Woot!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

That sounds so fun. What an awesome class!

Kaila said...

That sounds like a lot of fun,Rachel.

Michelle said...

I can't wait to hear more about your class, Rachel. That's awesome you'll get to learn all that!

jennifaye said...

Cool!